Monday, November 29, 2010

Mobile Phone Designs

Out of the 25 amazing different models of phones I looked through, it was really hard to pick just one I would like. Although I don't get to read anything about the features, from the pictures I thought that the new iphone next generation was really cool. It showed something that is connected to your wrist and then the menu is projected onto your hand where you can click the buttons just like you were using the touch screen. Another one I liked was the Fluid mobile phone design where it looks like the phone can bend different ways and be flexible.

Above were the phones that looked the most intesting to play with, but one I thought would make things easier was the nokia icon design. With it acting like a wrist watch, you could carry it around anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment